Huckabee's Truth

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So this is a blog?

For so many years all I have heard about are these blogs on the internet and how everyone in the world has one. Well now I think it's my time. What will be the focus of this blog you may ask? Well it could be about the Boston Redsox (not a fan, sorry), or maybe how the Playstation has corrupted our children, perhaps this blog could fulfill the answer to the age old question of who is the greatest of The Chipmunks.

Unfortunately none of these most important things will be discussed. What will be discussed is the happenings of my life. Not for prosperity or accolades, but because it's what I want to discuss.

For so long I haven't given much thought to my own personal circumstances. I mean to say that for as long as I can remember I have done things because it was simply what's next. I graduated high school. I went to college. I joined many organizations and even took a whack at founding others. It was what was next. I graduated school and got a job. No it wasn't what I wanted to be doing but it was good money and it was what was next. Now that I have been out on my own for a while I am suddenly confused.

What's next?

This could be answered by a multitude of people and activities but I don't want to know what I should be doing, I want to know what I think and what I want to be doing. For now, I am consumed with Mike Huckabee. After reading his books and after pawning over his campiagn I am fiendish about being able to support this man. The easiest and possibly first way to help do this is by sharing my thoughts about him and his goals here.

I don't know who reads these things but this is my story.
More later...

-Jared

No comments: