skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Workin' on Jared
What's it gonna take?
Huckabee's Truth
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Venturing out into the great icy world of Dallas for some lunch... Any Ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
▼
January
(5)
check out some secret themes in Windows 7 beta htt...
So verizon was happy to sell 1 million Blackberry ...
Venturing out into the great icy world of Dallas f...
this @perrybelcher guy is pretty smart
My first in person Meetup
►
2008
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
November
(1)
About Me
Workin on Jared
I'm right out of school. I just graduated with a PoliSci degree and my first job was morally bankrupt so I left and I am looking for a new one.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment